In this video we are going to learn important topics,
- Copy, Paste, Print
- Basic Arithmetic Operators
- Number Series
Now coming to the First Topic Copy, Paste and Print.
The Shortcut for Copy is Ctrl + C, for Paste it is Ctrl + V
The Shortcut for Print is Ctrl + P
Remember these,
- While copying the data, if there is formula in the cell(s), it will also be copied.
- While printing, the Gridlines will disappear in the final output. Gridlines are only for visual representation.
- Addition
- Subtraction
- Multiplication
- Division
And again there are multiple ways to do this. I have explained few ways as below
- Fill Handle
- Basic Drag
- Pattern Drag
- Fill Series Dialogue Box
- Sequence Function
- Traditional Formulas
Before this we need to confirm whether "Fill Handle & Cell Drag and drop" option is enabled.
To do this, follow the path
- File
- Options
- Advanced
- Fill Handle & Cell Drag and drop
As I promised, I will prepare the notes wherever it is required. Download Notes
Download the Excel Workbook which I used in this Video
Here is our Youtube Video
Youtube Videos Playlist for Beginners
0 Comments