Day 2 - Excel Interface Practical ........by Excel Pillodu

In the first video we have learnt about the Excel interface. That was theoretical. 

Now in this video we are going to see the real Excel Sheet in the Excel Workbook.From your end, I expect, you hit that "SUBSCRIBE" option on our channel. 

We have learnt many things like, Quick Access Tool Bar, Rows, Columns, Formula Bar, Gridlines and recall everything from the first video. Now I feel very excited because of the engaging content.

You are not alone in your journey. I will be with you.




One more important point to note........ There is no notes in pdf for this video.

As I promised I will prepare the notes whenever it is required. 

Here is our Youtube Video



Youtube Videos Playlist for Beginners

Day 1: Introduction to Excel (Theoretical)     https://youtu.be/6VKwuwv45hU
Day 2: Introduction to Excel (Practical)         https://youtu.be/h0mY2wNih6w
Day 3: Getting Familiar with Excel                https://youtu.be/ZCxoS9OvnMI
Day 4: Copy Paste Print and Number Series  https://youtu.be/_2G1KYxbOLY
Day 5: Important and Regular Shortcuts        https://youtu.be/KiBOyWGQQNE
Day 6: Format Painter and Number Group    https://youtu.be/yrYqfpV4oF4 


Read our articles and download notes

Happy Learning.
Signing Off.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments