Our journey started with this video.........
On some random day I posted this video in my Insta account. That's it! People started asking for V Lookup, H Look up, Basic to Advanced Level Full length Videos on youtube and also "Notes in PDF". Guess what, each short video on INSTAGRAM gained around 1000 followers, totally 4000 followers for 4 videos. That boosted and motivated me to make full length videos. And today here we are. This is really unplanned and unintentional.
If interested, also visit our article..... First Day of Excel
Finally, I want to thank everyone who is supporting and encouraging me throughout this journey. I need to look after my own CA office. I need to carefully plan and allocate some time to Excel Pillodu channel also. Hope my journey inspires you.
From your end, I expect, you hit that "SUBSCRIBE" option on our Youtube channel.
Download Handwritten Notes for Free from our website and use it with responsibility.
Youtube Videos Playlist for Beginners
Day 1: Introduction to Excel (Theoretical) https://youtu.be/6VKwuwv45hU
Day 2: Introduction to Excel (Practical) https://youtu.be/h0mY2wNih6w
Day 3: Getting Familiar with Excel https://youtu.be/ZCxoS9OvnMI
Day 4: Copy Paste Print and Number Series https://youtu.be/_2G1KYxbOLY
Read our articles and download notes
Day 3: Getting Familiar with Excel
Happy Learning.
Signing off.... bye bye.
Signing off.... bye bye.

0 Comments