Row and Column in Excel by Excel Pillodu

 Most of my viewers connected to this video.

They will never forget this in their life........... What is Row and What is Column.

People have shown their interest with my way of teaching. I got an opportunity to start this Youtube Channel Excel Pillodu



Now coming to the actual Concept.

To simply remember, first i explained about column. In Telugu we call leg as "Kaalu". When we stand, our leg will be straight and I asked people to remember that as column. Infact, I suggest you to watch the Video to get full clarity.




Once you are clear about Column, the remaining is "Row". That simple it is.

We need to definitely remember what is "Row & Column". Because we use this in Excel very often and in real life too.

For example in VLookup, HLookup and so on.......

From your end, I expect, you hit that "SUBSCRIBE" option on our Youtube channel.

Download Handwritten Notes for Free from our website and use it with responsibility.

Youtube Videos Playlist for Beginners

Day 1: Introduction to Excel (Theoretical)     https://youtu.be/6VKwuwv45hU
Day 2: Introduction to Excel (Practical)         https://youtu.be/h0mY2wNih6w
Day 3: Getting Familiar with Excel                https://youtu.be/ZCxoS9OvnMI
Day 4: Copy Paste Print and Number Series  https://youtu.be/_2G1KYxbOLY

Happy Learning.
Signing Off.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments